Planning and delivering a successful project
We're delighted to be partnering with Hart Square to host this Breakfast Briefing event on the 6th of February.
One of the key challenges faced by NFP organisations is understanding the key requirements and capacity considerations that determine project success. This roundtable session will cover the key considerations in planning and delivering a successful project including:
- What does good project sponsorship look like?
- The role of the internal project team – helping them and driving them
- Driving best value and partnership with your supplier
- Are you expecting too much from changing your software? Setting expectations and meeting them
- The client role in:
- Data migration
- Change management
- Bringing the organisation along with the project
- Avoiding negativity, stress and fatigue on the project
Who should attend:
Membership and charity organisations that are considering a new project or want to ensure their current project does not stall.
8.30 Registration and hot breakfast
9.00 Introductions from Hart Square, including introducing all delegates
9.05 Scene setting presentations Sponsor
9.25 Roundtable discussion, chaired by Felinesoft
10.45 Wrap up and close
To register or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Central London, TBC, London, WC2N 5DU