Fancy joining the Felinesoft team?
We are a really talented and motivated team who work on a huge variety of projects with clients, many in the NfP and Membership sectors but not solely, which makes working at Felinesoft really interesting. We work in an agile self organising way and collaborate closely across our diverse team and with our clients. Self organising means we have responsibility from day one in our roles and freedom about how we work, but within a really supportive environment. Development and growth are hugely important to us, so we're always keen to meet talented people who take their own learning seriously and are happy to share their knowledge with others.
As a team we recognise that, whilst our work is important, it's not the only thing in our lives. We all have other responsibilities and interests and need flexibility to deal with the kind of stuff that arises. We're supported to do that at Felinesoft. A good life, not just good work, is important to us all.
Other perks of being part of the team are:
- Minimum 24 days holiday, plus an extra day for every year of service (up to 30 days)
- Opportunity to work from home
- No line manager
- Generous training budget
- Informal and friendly office atmosphere with no office dress code
- Discretionary annual company bonus
- Onsite cafe, discounted gym, showers and secure bike parking
- Free tea and coffee, including a barista style coffee machine and decaff options
- Friday drinks, Summer and Christmas events, and others as suggested
- Office in central Bristol full of fantastic people to work with
We are always looking out for talented people to join us, so if you are versatile, multi-talented, curious and eager to learn, we want to get to know you better.
2019 is a big year of growth for Felinesoft, we are growing our teams and creating some new roles. We are currently looking for the below new team members, so if you see a role that matches what you are looking for simply complete the online application and we will be in touch (follow the "once ready to apply click here" link on the job advert).