Permanent Position: Marketing Manager
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 DOE
Location: Central Bristol (BS1 2NT)
Benefits: Flexible working environment, occasional working from home, no line manager, above average holiday allowance, generous training budget, discretionary annual company bonus, Friday drinks, no dress code, onsite café, secure cycle parking, hot showers + nice people to work with!
We are an established software development company with a growing presence in the Membership and Charity sector, working with clients from an array of industries. We are a really talented and motivated team that’s focused on bringing change to the not-for-profit sector.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for everything marketing related here at Felinesoft. From marketing strategy to LinkedIn posts, from attending events to discussing our partnership with Microsoft, this all-encompassing role would be well suited to a marketing manager looking to impact a growing business OR a marketing executive (or similar) looking for the next step in their career.
Our ideal candidate would have at least a couple of years’ experience in a similar role and in a similar industry (software development/agency), with the skills to deliver the key responsibilities of the role:
- Ownership of the marketing strategy
- Increase awareness of the brand;
- Industry wide
- NfP and Membership sectors
- Employer brand
- Support the Business Development team in delivering marketing initiatives
- Arrange and support events, such as sector, networking and employer brand events
- Produce creative content, including graphics, videos and blog posts
- Own the brand for all external communications
- Write copy for marketing materials
- Manage social media
- Assist with website revamp
- Assist with Google Analytics SEO
- Assist with Microsoft Gold Partner management
Before applying please read our Candidate Privacy Notice.
If you're ready to apply click here.
Strictly no unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies.