Permanent Position: Software Project Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 DOE
Location: Central Bristol (BS1 3AE)
Benefits: Flexible working environment, generous holiday allowance, discretionary annual company bonus, pension, free staff events, no dress code, onsite free gym, secure cycle parking, hot showers + nice people to work with!
We are an established software development company with a growing presence in the Membership and Charity sector. We are a really talented and motivated team that’s focused on bringing change to the not-for-profit sector.
Felinesoft is looking for a Project Manager to support our talented development team in central Bristol.
You will work as part of a friendly, expert team, using agile development methodologies. Ideally with a background in software development, you will have the intelligence, knowledge and project management experience necessary to cut straight to what's relevant and ask the right questions at the right time. You will enjoy working on a variety of software, web and app projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Running and managing a portfolio of projects
- Ensuring client and in-house teams work together smoothly
- Confident planning and management of tight schedules and budgets using agile methodologies
- Managing budget, scope, schedule for projects
- Identifying, creating and managing Risk Registers and Issue Logs
- Managing Change Requests identified during Project deliveries
- Balancing resource planning across multiple projects
- Regular status reporting and communication with projects stakeholders
- Strong financial focus on delivering benefits for both the customer and the company
- Supporting the Sales team with bids, tenders and presentations
Essential skills and experience
- Great people skills; a friendly, professional manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years' experience of project managing complex and diverse software, web and app projects of varying sizes/budgets
- A strong technical knowledge and passion for technology, with an engineering or computer science degree
- The ability to talk to clients in their own language as well as understand the detail from the development team
- Experience working with agile/SCRUM methodology
Nice to haves
- Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS) or other source control system
- Project management certification e.g. Prince 2, PMP or similar
- Scrum Master Certification
Before applying please read our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Once you are ready to apply click here.
Strictly no unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies.