Permanent Position: Web Developer
Salary: £30,000 to £50,000 DOE
Location: Central Bristol (BS1 2NT)
Benefits: Flexible working environment, no line manager, above average holiday allowance, generous training budget, discretionary annual company bonus, Friday drinks, no dress code, onsite café, secure cycle parking, hot showers + nice people to work with!
We are an established software development company with a growing presence in the Membership and Charity sector. We are a really talented and motivated team that’s focused on bringing change to the not-for-profit sector.
Are you an experienced Web Developer who loves to work on a variety of projects with different technologies? If you have a thirst for knowledge, a passion for problem-solving and a desire to work on a varied portfolio of projects for different clients then you’ll fit right in here.
The team is keen to learn and to share their knowledge. We self-organise at Felinesoft so everyone has lots of freedom about how they work, but within a really supportive environment.
Essential skills and experience
- 2 years + commercial experience in developing in C# & ASP.NET; preferably with a wide range of web, app or software development projects under your belt.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming
- Great problem-solving skills
- Familiar with working to agile/ scrum practices
- Experience of working with .Net CMS
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral
Nice to haves
- A recent Microsoft Developer accreditation
- Experience of integrating systems, especially with Dynamics CRM and SharePoint would be advantageous
- Familiarity with using Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience in Umbraco and/or Sitecore CMS
Before applying please read our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Once ready to apply click here.
Strictly no unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies.