Webinar - Free to attend, 9:30 - 10:30.
Delivering a successful project – could you be a bad or “unready” customer?
Too many projects in the NFP Sector deliver poor outcomes, resulting in budget overrun and a high degree of stress. It’s traditional to blame technology providers for the problems but research carried out by Hart Square makes it very clear that the client has a key role to play in the success or failure of their own project.
In this webinar we will begin with an interview with a non-profit leader that has completed the journey. We will then examine what you can do to make sure you are set-up for success by exploring:
- The role of the senior management team in supporting and driving the project
- How ready is your organisation for change, irrespective of technology choices?
- What steps can I take before selecting technology partners to ensure success?
- How do I choose my governance and project management team? What skills and time capacity are required?
- How to manage supplier relationships to build trust and agree performance levels?
- How to avoid / salvage a poor relationship with your suppliers or internal stakeholder.
Listen to the interview with our special guest Debbie Dore, CEO at the Association of Project Management.
Who should attend:
Senior stakeholders from Membership and charity organisations that are considering a new project or want to ensure their current project does not stall.
Please register on the link below if you would like to attend, or for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org