Permanent Position: CRM Support Engineer
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 DOE
Location: Central Bristol (BS1 2NT) - we will consider remote working, with very occasional travel into the Bristol office
Benefits: Flexible working environment, no line manager, above average holiday allowance, generous training budget, discretionary annual company bonus, Friday drinks, no dress code, onsite café, secure cycle parking, hot showers + nice people to work with!
As our CRM Support Engineer, you will be providing technical support and solutions for our clients for whom we have provided Dynamics CRM solutions. Investigating and resolving cases, working with our Support Manager to ensure they are actioned and updated accordingly.
Felinesoft will train you on the systems and tools you will be using in this role.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 (2011)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Passion to learn
Nice to haves
- Software support and administration
- System configurations and customisation
- Experience in client communications
- Knowledge of Azure and/or DevOps
- Server administration and maintenance experience (online)
Strictly no unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies.