Permanent Position: Developer
Salary: £30,000 to £50,000 per annum DOE
Location: Central Bristol (BS1 2NT)
Benefits: Flexible working environment, occasional working from home, no line manager, above average holiday allowance, generous training budget, discretionary annual company bonus, Friday drinks, no dress code, onsite café, secure cycle parking, hot showers + nice people to work with!
Are you an experienced software/web developer who loves to work on a variety of projects with different technologies? If you have a thirst for knowledge, a passion for problem-solving and a desire to work on a varied portfolio of projects for different clients then you’ll fit right in here.
The team is keen to learn and to share their knowledge. We self-organise at Felinesoft so everyone has lots of freedom about how they work, but within a really supportive environment.
Essential skills and experience
- 2 years + commercial experience in developing in C#, preferably with a wide range of web, app or software development projects under your belt
- Strong C# skills
- Good understanding of object oriented programming
- Great problem-solving skills
- Familiar with working to agile/ scrum practices
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral
- Passion to further train and develop skills, open to learning Dynamics 365
Nice to haves
- A recent Microsoft Developer accreditation
- Experience of integrating systems, especially with Dynamics CRM/365
- Familiarity with using Azure DevOps
Before applying please read our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Once you are ready to apply click here.
Strictly no unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies.