Permanent Position: Functional CRM Consultant
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum DOE
Location: Central Bristol (BS1 2NT)
Benefits: Flexible working environment, occasional working from home, no line manager, above average holiday allowance, generous training budget, discretionary annual company bonus, Friday drinks, no dress code, onsite café, secure cycle parking, hot showers + nice people to work with!
As one of our Functional CRM Consultants here at Felinesoft, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of CRM implementation projects and the maintenance of our client’s CRM systems including off site and on-site work.
Working through the full project life cycle from discovery, through to requirements gathering, writing the functional documentation, all the way to leading user workshops and supporting the go-live. Designing out the box solutions for user cases for marketing, case management, finance, project automation, sales etc.
You will be responsible for understanding and articulating client needs to configure with the latest Microsoft technologies including the D365 platform, Power BI, Office 365 and the Power Platform.
As part of your role you will also be contributing to Pre-Sales activities as required, including building demo and proof of concept solutions for various client presentations.
We will educate you to follow the Felinesoft frameworks and project delivery methodology, which identifies the best practice processes that are followed to implement Dynamics CRM / D365CE solutions.
As a Functional CRM Consultant, we would ask you to keep us all up to date with and share (via a blog entry for example) new D365 features and how to use them. We would also like you to create and provide training materials and courses on how to user our D365 Framework and Office 365.
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience with Dynamics CRM versions 2015, 2016 or 365
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of all CRM functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and broad understanding of Dynamics 365 – out-of-the-box functionality and limits
- Experience working with all phases of the SDLC process preferably on enterprise level CRM implementation projects
- Hands-on experience in customising, configuring and administering MS Dynamics CRM including writing workflows, dashboards, forms, views and reports etc.
- Demonstrable skills in facilitating workshops, gathering and documenting requirements, translating requirements into business processes using BPMN techniques
- Proven ability of understanding, designing, implementing and improving client experience and/or sales processes
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with ability to build long term relationships with new and existing clients and partners
- Working with Agile methodology, including planning projects in sprints and writing Epics, Features and User Stories.
- Working with third-party tools e.g. DevOps, Visio, Microsoft Teams, Azure etc.
Additional Preferred Skills & Considerations
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications are desirable
- Experience in a Dynamics CRM Consultancy / agency environment
- Works well in a team - being a team player, is essential, high levels of accountability and support for each other is the key to the success of this role
- Possesses strong communication skills with an ability to convey technical information to non-technical clients
- Good listening and problem-solving skills, demonstrate credibility with the client and quickly understand how our solutions will add value to their services
Before applying please read our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Once you are ready to apply click here.
Strictly no unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies.