Permanent Position: Web Developer
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum DOE
Location: Central Bristol (BS1 2NT)
Benefits: Flexible working environment, occasional working from home, no line manager, above average holiday allowance, generous training budget, discretionary annual company bonus, Friday drinks, no dress code, onsite café, secure cycle parking, hot showers + nice people to work with!
Are you an experienced software/web developer who loves to work on a variety of projects with different technologies? If you have a thirst for knowledge, a passion for problem-solving and a desire to work on a varied portfolio of projects for different clients then you’ll fit right in here.
The team is keen to learn and to share their knowledge. We self-organise at Felinesoft so everyone has lots of freedom about how they work, but within a really supportive environment.
We're looking for some with
- 2 years + commercial experience in developing in C#, preferably with a wide range of web, app or software development projects under your belt
- Strong C# skills
- Good understanding of object oriented programming
- Great problem-solving skills
- Familiar with working to agile/ scrum practices
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral
- Passion to further train and develop skills, open to learning Dynamics 365
Nice to haves
- Experience of integrating systems, especially with Dynamics CRM/365
- Familiarity with using Azure DevOps
Felinesoft is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome enquiries from everyone and we value diversity in our workplace. If you're disabled and require any reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 325 1902 and ask for HR.
Strictly no unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies.